Heating are usually trouble-free and easy to maintain. Efficient operation is a function of good regular maintenance. No matter what type of heating and cooling system you have, there are several things you can do to keep the system in top condition.
Get an estimate today so you can start feeling more comfortable tomorrow!
Precision Furnace Tune-up Benefits:
- Lower utility bills.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs, breakdowns, and improved system reliability.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Increased heating capacity.
- Priority service scheduling.
Our Exclusive Precision Tune-Up Procedure, As Needed:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Clean and adjust main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Vacuum clean the heat exchanger(s) and combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test and adjust gas pressure.
- Vacuum blower motor, drive mechanism and fan assembly.
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Measure and adjust blower for correct airflow.
- Set proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as pilot safety switch.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls.
- Repair minor air leaks in plenum and return airdrop.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.